Quality Kitchen Cabinets at Understated Prices
Kin By Mowlem offers hand-made kitchen cabinetry on a supply-only basis using the highest quality materials combined with traditional manufacturing techniques. Every element is created to order then delivered for each client to customise, making outstanding craftsmanship more attainable than ever.
The KR1 range is a timeless design, featuring a shaker door and a framed detail that runs all the way around the outside of the cabinet.View the range
The KR2 range is frameless meaning there is no framework in between cabinets. This allows each unit to butt up against each other and offers a more streamlined look.View the range
KR3 is a framed design with a flat door, offering a contemporary aesthetic for those planning a more modern, even ‘industrial’ finish if preferred.View the range
Our process involves just four simple steps and makes designing your dream kitchen as easy as possible.
Measure and Design:
- You supply a fully detailed plan with every dimension of the room, including ceiling heights
- The position of all doors and windows should also be marked, plus anything such as radiators or structural elements that may affect cabinetry layout.
- A simple sketch is fine… but even better if it comes with photos of the room!
- You tell our designers what you’d like. We need an idea of budget and timescale, plus which of our cabinet ranges you prefer – and which appliances you plan to fit.
- Any inspirational images or references will help here too!
- We also need full contact details and the property address. Once we have the essentials, we’ll set up a phone appointment to talk it through.
Finalised Design and Cost:
- Your Kin designer then creates a proposed layout with price estimates for the supply of the cabinetry.
- We don’t supply (or include a cost for) worktops, other decorative materials, appliances or installation. You directly source and organise these elements, giving you complete control over the final look and costs.
- Estimates from your local kitchen installers and other contractors should be sourced at this stage.
Place your Order:
- All our cabinetry is made to order to the highest standards by our skilled in-house team.
- You can expect a lead time of around 12 weeks for manufacture.
Our offering is different because it concentrates purely on using the finest materials and on the craftsmanship of our award-winning team (who have been with our parent company Mowlem & Co for many years.) We also use the same workshop, but have no showroom costs to factor in.
By trimming down to a no-frills, online-only service without any expensive extras – yet ensuring our renowned design and manufacture know-how is available when needed – we can offer cabinetry and accessories to the very highest standards.Our Story
Our planning tools will give you a great helping hand. Download the provided documents to support you when designing your perfect kitchen.Planning Tools
Not only are there suggested layouts shown here intended to ignite your imagination, they will also provide you with a suggestion on budget for your cabinets.Price Examples
We are absolutely thrilled with our Kin by Mowlem kitchen. Using this simple, straightforward system allowed us to complete our home renovation within budget, while giving us the freedom to create exactly the kind of kitchen we wanted. All with the added peace of mind of working with a quality, reliable brand.Kin by Mowlem customer